Saturday, May 10, 2008

Subject: Yay!

A couple weeks ago we received this from a client and I loved it so much I just had to share. She was Kimee's client, but if my memory serves me right (Kimee is in Africa or I would ask her for specifics) she sent this over to her guy serving overseas and she was able to watch him open it on a web cam...

From: Michelle T
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:33:10 -0700
To: Woman Captured by Boucher

Subject: Yay!

"Okay, here's my little thing:

Lingerie & makeup: $225
Pictures: $609
Webcam & internet access: $175
His face when he saw the pictures: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOODNESS!!! He was SHOCKED and loved them! He looked at the cover of
the DVD and was like "Is that YOU?!!!!!!!!" and his eyes just lit up! Thank
you so much for everything!!!!!!"

Michelle T

No comments: