Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Really...???

Hey everyone! Kimee here, just taking a short internet cafe break here in Zambia; I had to share something really fast. So when you're working with someone day-in, day-out for over a year, you start to have similar mannerisms. Marissa and I often say the same things, complete each others' sentences, and even think the same thoughts. So yesterday after I posted on my blog, I started cracking up when I saw Marissa's recent Woman Captured blog post - SOOO similar! Really??? We're half-way across the world from each other, and we're still thinking the same. :) Haha, love ya Riss, see you soon!
Check it out: My shoot... and Marissa's shoot...

1 comment:

The Boudoir Divas Lounge said...

Kimee, that is just plain nuts. I am not sure there is any other way to describe it. Your on the other side the world and we still manage to do a train track shoot at dusk. I have never even done a train track shoot before, as I am sure the same goes for you. Just crazy. -Marissa