Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks KISS!

I just stayed up super late last night modifying all out boudoir packages and pricing. I am exhausted from all the thinking and very relieved to say it is actually done! I wanted to give marketing genius, Kevin Swan, at KISS a big thank you for taking the time to help me out over the phone with fun names and how to best incorporate KISS into our packages. If you ever get a chance to hear Kevin and Shaun talk about album sales be sure to take great notes, these guys really know what they are talking about.

Thanks for lunch the other day guys! See you two soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

are samples of packaging included in your manual or is that private?

I'm new to this and I'm still figuring out a marketing plan and pricing. I know I don't want to sell loose prints, but bundling the right things together has stumped me....

The Boudoir Divas™ said...

Hi there,

Our packages are included in our book, however they have our old prices. BUT- the packages are relatively the same, just with higher prices.

:) Marissa

Anonymous said...

THANKS MARISSA FOR RESPONDING

I DONT HAVE THE BOOK YET SO WITH ME JUST STARTING I WILL LOOK AT OTHER SITES TO GET SOME IDEAS ON PRICING/PACKAGING TO GET ME STARTED