Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Holy Guacamole!

Ah, we have so many exciting things going on in the studio that we cannot wait to share with you! Paris is turning into such a dream come true. I cannot wait to hear the sound of a model's heels clacking on the old pavement of Paris complimented by the wonderful sound of my shutter clicking. Define childhood dream come to fruition. I don't want to wait, can it be next week? We are also looking into renting a big apartment that everyone can share to slim down the lodging expenses for everyone. More on that in the next few weeks.

We have other big, big happenings that I am going to remain a bit aloof on. Let's just say that the wonderful Bui Bros are coming down tomorrow to film for us. We are eager to share it all with you.

1 comment:

cathy said...

How exciting! I sure wish I could go to Paris this spring. I am hoping that your NEXT workshop after that will be a go for me!

I am really enjoying your book still, and I am really inspired these days!

Thank you!