Friday, August 15, 2008

Glamorous and over 50!

Boudoir photography is for every age, just ask beautiful Linda!"Dear Marissa and Deena. I just wanted to let you know that my husband loved loved loved my album. He couldn't believe that I did that for him. I was really excited to give it to him and I'm sure he will look at it often . The pictures made me look good too!!!! I am so glad that Christi (her daughter) made me do the photo shoot. I never in a million years would have even thought to do it. I never thought of myself as sexy, but you made me feel sexy that day and I will have that forever. Marissa, thank you so much for making me feel good during the shoot so that I could take those pictures. Deena, thanks for putting the album together for me and keeping in touch with me. If we are ever out that way again, we will stop by. You can use my pictures on your website if you still want to. Sincerely, Linda B"

Thank you Linda for letting us show off your gorgeous images, you are too sweet. Give Chipper a kiss for us! (Chipper is her pet squirrel)

No comments: