Thursday, May 22, 2008

"I've got a friend in you!"





Those are the song lyrics I hear in my head when I (Marissa) look at these photos I took of my friend Melissa, or "Smelly" as I like to call her. This adorable gal has let me snap her photos since we were in our high school photography class together. Thanks Smelly! I need to mention that Kimberlee was a co-conspirator in this shoot. We were all walking down Main Street in Ramona (where I grew up) when we saw this piercingly bright laundry room shining at 10:30 at night. In unison Kimee and were like, "photoshoot!". Mel just happened to be wearing her usual quirky garb so she was announced as the model right away.

1 comment:

cathy said...

What fun! Love the impromptu session!

PS love the new look of the blog...enjoy your workshop this weekend...I wish I could have made it!

Cathy