Monday, January 7, 2008

January Workshop: LESLIE!!!

I wanted to feature a few of the lovely ladies who will be attending our January Workshop. We're so excited to meet everyone! Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting a little bit about some of you here. First up...
Leslie Biggar... from British Colombia, Canada!
Website: www.sakuraphotography.com
Blog: www.sakuraphotography.com/blog
Favorite photo blog: theblogisfound.com
Why boudoir photography? Because I really think it is one of the most treasured things women can do for themselves. I want them to look at their photos and be amazed at how beautiful they are!
Favorite quote: If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use? (that's more of a joke, but I thought I'd share it!) :)

Here's a bad-ass image from one of Leslie's recent engagement sessions... Absolutely LOVE your work, Leslie! We can't wait to meet you, hang out, and learn from each other! See you in a few weeks!

No comments: