Monday, January 28, 2008

Awesome Response about our book!

So far we've had some awesome feedback about our book! Here are a few responses:

"Hey girls! I got my book yesterday and I freakin LOVE IT! You chics rock and are onto something! I can't wait to put it to use...I actually have a bunch of people wanting me to do this..."

"Wonderful, wonderful! You are all to be commended on such a great job!!! Thanks!"

"I wanted to say how much i'm in LOVE with the book! I think you not only did an amazing job, but i'm truly impressed and touched at the information you're willing to share with us (even if we are paying for it). I just couldn't put it down and kept saying 'this is so unbelievably HELPFUL!' A sincere Thank You to you both for letting the rest of us in on such wonderful insight. I appreciate how detailed it is and how word for word it is. ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!"

Also, Click here to read a sweet note from Marta Locklear! When you receive our Training Guide, we'd love to hear what you think. Please send us an email or post a comment on this blog... let us know what you love about it, and also feel free to give some constructive criticism on anything you think we ought to add in the future. Thanks! -Kimberlee & Marissa

1 comment:

cathy said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to order my copy!