Friday, November 30, 2007

About Us

Who we are: Marissa Boucher & Kimberlee West. Together we make up the "Boudoir Divas." :) Marissa is the owner of Woman Captured. She started this business 4 years ago, and since then, it has become the most successful boudoir studio in Southern California. The demand for Marissa's photography has increased at an incredible speed, and Woman Captured now has four full-time photographers. I (Kimberlee) joined Woman Captured in 2006, and I absolutely LOVE being a part of such an amazing team!

Now, I don't want to brag, but I just have to say that we are definitely the most sought-after Boudoir Photographers in Southern California. (Ok, I admit- I'm totally bragging!) :) Here's a quote from a recent client... "Oh my Gosh it's AMAZING!!!! I'm Beautiful!!! :) It's truly more than I ever imagined. I can never thank you enough. I'm so happy with the album and with the entire Boudoir experience with a Woman Captured! Every woman should feel like a model! Thank you again! I love it!" -Jackie

In 2007, Marissa asked if I would partner with her in a new venture, and I quickly agreed. We decided we wanted to offer our help to other photographers who are thinking about adding boudoir photography to their services. Thus we started the "Boudoir Divas." Over the past several months, we have been in the process of creating some bad-ass educational materials for boudoir photography, which will be released on December 29th. We will also be providing workshops for those of you who are interested in observing us in our studio here in San Diego.
Our Mission Statement: "Our God grants us beauty and love everyday. He gives us strength and wisdom to create a life that will benefit those around us and those he asks us to help and give to abundantly. He gives us the resources and creativity to create a classy and romantic piece of art that ignites confidence and excitement in a bride or wife and re-enforces beauty in a woman and romance in a couple. With praise and deep gratitude we thank God everyday for the blessings He gives to us. We have nothing to fear because Christ Jesus sustains us."

No comments: